Makita DTD172RTJ - 18V Cordless Brushless 4 Stage Impact Driver Kit
4 key components make up our LXT Advantage, providing you with the most advanced, dependable 18V tools on the market. Our fast-charging batteries, rapid optimum chargers, industry-leading brushless motors and our STAR Protection computer controls make each and everyone of the world's largest 18V range of tools the best option for the job, no question.
- Belt clip (346317-0)
- Batteries and charges are NOT included
- Includes 2 x 5.0Ah batteries, rapid charger & Makpaccase
- Maximum fastening torque of 180Nm for heavy duty applications
- 4 stage speed selection & 4 Assist mode variations for optimisedspeed control
- Compact design at 115mm in length for comfortable use in tight spaces
- Quick switch button for single handed mode selection•Enhanced bit holder provides reduced bit wobble
- Voltage : 18V
- Max. capacities standard bolt: M5-M16
- Max. capacities high tensile bolt: M5-M14
- No load speed Max.: 0-3,600 rpm / Hard: 0-3,200 rpm
- Med: 0-2,100 rpm / Soft: 0-1,100 rpm
- Impact rate Max.: 0-3,800 ipm / Hard: 0-3,600 ipm
- Med: 0-2,600 ipm / Soft: 0-1,100 ipm
- Max. tightening torque Max.: 180 Nm / Hard: 170 Nm
- Med: 50 Nm / Soft: 20 Nm
- Drive shank 6.35 mm(1/4") Hex
- Length: 114 mm
- Weight : 0.9 kg
Warranty: 3 Years Warranty Covered By Makita Australia
Makita BL1850B-L - 18V 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator
- Fuel gauge indicator, displays charge remaining on battery in four stages
- Built-in memory chip communicates the usage history with the charger
- Built-in shock absorbers protect the cells from job site conditions
- High energy cells pack more power per cell to reduce the number of cells and overall weight
- Large release button for easy removal from the tool
- Built-in air vents and wall cools the battery cells evenly whilst blocking damaging debris
- 16 contact terminals provide consistent power and firm hold in any environment
- Cell Capacity: 5.0Ah
- Charge Time: 45mins w/DC18RC
- Net Weight: 630g
- Voltage: 18V
Makita DC18RC - 18V Active 3 Li-Ion Charger 195589-2
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
- Voltage: 18V
- Cell capacity: 1.5Ah - 6.0Ah
- Charge Time:
- 1.5Ah: 15mins
- 3.0Ah: 22mins
- 4.0Ah: 36mins
- 5.0Ah: 45mins
- 6.0Ah: 55mins
- Length: 156mm
- Weight: 0.82kg
If you have any queries about Freight, please Call: 07 3326 1555 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
**We are able to dispatch goods Australia wide**
** Cut Off Time For Overnight Orders is 11:30 am Subject To Stock Availability **
** International orders are accepted at our discretion, Please contact our sales team for terms conditions & charges related to overseas orders**
Free Shipping - For Orders Over $99 (Conditions applied)
C&L Tool Centre now offers free delivery for orders over $99 on a single transaction depending on shipping weight and Destination Zone. Please see the table below for details.
The total weight of the order must be below 20KG and the dimensions of the package have a maximum length of 1m and package volume of 0.25m³.
Items that exceed the above weights and dimensions or not meet requirements in Table1 may incur a freight charge and we will contact you prior to the dispatch to advise and confirm any freight charges.
This offer is valid for a limited time and C&L Tool Centre reserves the right to remove the offer without notice.
Over $99 Free Shipping - Terms and Conditions
|Destination Zone||Cart Total Requirement For Different Shipping Weight and Zone||Postcode|
|4000-4018, 4029-4068, 4072-4123, 4127-4129, 4131-4132, 4151-4164, 4169-4182, 4205-4206, 9000-9725|
|Q1||Brisbane||4019-4028, 4069-4071, 4124-4126, 4130, 4133-4150, 4165-4168, 4183-4204, 4207-4209, 4270-4299, 4500-4549|
|GC||Gold Coast||4210-4224, 4226-4269, 9726-9919|
|1000-1935, 2000-2079, 2085-2107, 2109-2156, 2158, 2160-2172, 2174-2229, 2232-2249, 2557-2559, 2564-2567, 2740-2744, 2747-
2751, 2759-2764, 2766-2774, 2776-2777, 2890-2897
|N1||Sydney||2080-2084, 2108, 2157, 2159, 2173, 2230-2231, 2508-2514, 2555-2556, 2560-2563, 2568-2574, 2745-2746, 2752-2758, 2765, 2775,
|V0||Melbourne Metro||3000-3062, 3064-3098, 3101-3138, 3140-3210, 3800-3801, 8000-8999, 9999|
|V1||Melbourne||3063, 3099-3100, 3139, 3335-3341, 3427-3443, 3750-3799, 3802-3811, 3910-3920, 3926-3944, 3975-3978, 3980-3983|
|Q2||QLD Country Near||4309-4453, 4580-4693|
|Q3||QLD Country Mid||
|4454-4499, 4694-4802, 4804-4805, 9920-9960|
|CB||Canberra||200-299, 2600-2620, 2900-2920|
|S0||Adelaide Metro||5000-5113, 5115-5117, 5125-5130, 5158-5169, 5800-5999|
|S1||Adelaide||5114, 5118-5124, 5131-5157, 5170-5200|
|N3||Albury||1936-1999, 2640-2641, 2708-2709|
|N2||NSW Country||2264-2281, 2311-2484, 2487-2499, 2533-2554, 2575-2599, 2621-2639, 2642-2647, 2649-2707, 2710-2714, 2716, 2720-2730, 2787-
|Q4||QLD Country North||4803, 4806-4999, 9961-9998|
|W0||Perth Metro||6000-6030, 6036, 6050-6066, 6069, 6076, 6090-6110, 6112-6120, 6147-6160, 6162-6175, 6180, 6182-6206, 6210, 6800-6990, 6992-
|W1||Perth||6031-6035, 6037-6049, 6067-6068, 6070-6075, 6077-6089, 6111, 6121-6146, 6161, 6176-6179, 6181, 6207-6209, 6211-6214, 6991,
|7000-7019, 7050-7053, 7055-7108, 7172, 7248-7254, 7258-7329, 7800-7999|
|T1||Tasmania||7020-7049, 7054, 7109-7150, 7155-7171, 7173-7247, 7255-7257, 7330-7799|
|V2||VIC Country||2648, 2715, 2717-2719, 2731-2739, 3221-3334, 3342-3349, 3351-3352, 3357-3426, 3444-3688, 3691-3749, 3812-3909, 3921-3925,
3945-3974, 3979, 3984-3999
|AAT||Aust Antarctic Territory*||7151-7154|
|S2||SA Country||2880-2889, 5201-5749|
|NT1||NT Near||0800-0802, 0804-0821, 0828-0851, 0853-0853, 0860-0861, 0870-0871, 0873-0879, 0906-0999|
|NT2||NT Remote||0803-0803, 0822-0827, 0852-0852, 0854-0859, 0862-0869, 0872-0872, 0880-0905|
|W4||Christmas & Cocos Is*||6798-6799|
|W2||WA Country South||6215-6700|
|W3||WA Country North||6701-6797|
Makita Limited Warranty
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
• The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
• The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
• The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia “Makita” means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335.
PLEASE RETAIN A COPY OF THE TAX INVOICE FOR YOUR WARRANTY.