Makita DLM532PT4X - 18Vx2 5.0Ah 534mm (21") Cordless Brushless Self-Propelled Lawn Mower Kit
- This is a heavy item more than 50 kg and will be delivered on a skid, please make sure you have the lifting device onsite to unload from the truck. Otherwise, please order a Hydraulic Tail Lift Service in the accessory section. Thanks.
- 1 x Makita DLM532ZX - 36V (18Vx2) 534mm 21" Cordless Brushless Steel Deck Self-Propelled Lawn Mower Skin
- 4 x Makita BL1850B-L – 18V 5.0Ah Lithium Batteries with Charge Indicator
- 1 x Makita DC18RD - 18V Dual Port Battery Charger 196936-0
Makita DLM532ZX - 36V (18Vx2) 534mm 21" Cordless Brushless Steel Deck Self-Propelled Lawn Mower Skin
- Self-propelled motor with variable speed control
- 21" heavy duty steel deck with 4 swing back blades
- High power brushless motor provides 2,800rpm
- Holds 4x 18V batteries with quick battery selection switch
- 70L cloth catcher with grass level indicator
- Cutting height adjustment range: 20 - 100mm, 10 heights
- Grass box capacity: 70L
- Max. cutting width: 534mm(21")
- No Load speed: 2800rpm
- Length: 1630mm
- Recommended mowing area: 2000m²
- Travelling speed: 2.5 - 5.0km/h
- Voltage: 18V x 2
- Skin weight: 40.5kg (no battery)
- 1 x Rod 6 (327589-6)
- 1 x Socket Wrench 17 (782210-8)
- 1 x Socket Wrench 13 (782212-4)
- 1 x Safety Key (643535-4)
- 1 x Swing Back Blade Set (191D50-1)
Makita BL1850B-L - 18V 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator
- Fuel gauge indicator, displays charge remaining on battery in four stages
- Built in memory chip communicates the usage history with the charger
- Built in shock absorbers protect the cells from jobsite conditions
- High energy cells pack more power per cell to reduce number of cells and overall weight
- Large release button for easy removal from the tool
- Built in air vents and wall cools the battery cells evenly whilst blocking damaging debris
- 16 contact terminals provide consistent power and firm hold in any environment
- Cell Capacity: 5.0Ah
- Charge Time: 45mins w/DC18RC
- Net Weight: 630g
- Voltage: 18V
Makita DC18RD - 18V Dual Port Battery Charger 196936-0
- Simultaneous Charging – with dual ports for charging two batteries at the same time
- Rapid Charge Technology – selects the optimum voltage, current and temperature for improved charge time
- Forced Air System – circulates air through the battery to reduce temperature and charge time
- USB port – for charging 1.5A devices
- Full charge sound alert
- LED charging display
- Net Weight 1.9kg
- Overall Length: 200mm
- Voltage: 18V
If you have any queries about Freight, please Call: 07 3326 1555 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
**We are able to dispatch goods Australia wide**
** Cut Off Time For Overnight Orders is 11:30 am Subject To Stock Availability **
** International orders are accepted at our discretion, Please contact our sales team for terms conditions & charges related to overseas orders**
Free Shipping - For Orders Over $99 (Conditions applied)
C&L Tool Centre now offers free delivery for orders over $99 on a single transaction depending on shipping weight and Destination Zone. Please see the table below for details.
The total weight of the order must be below 20KG and the dimensions of the package have a maximum length of 1m and package volume of 0.25m³.
Items that exceed the above weights and dimensions or not meet requirements in Table1 may incur a freight charge and we will contact you prior to the dispatch to advise and confirm any freight charges.
This offer is valid for a limited time and C&L Tool Centre reserves the right to remove the offer without notice.
Over $99 Free Shipping - Terms and Conditions
|Destination Zone||Cart Total Requirement For Different Shipping Weight and Zone||Postcode|
|4000-4018, 4029-4068, 4072-4123, 4127-4129, 4131-4132, 4151-4164, 4169-4182, 4205-4206, 9000-9725|
|Q1||Brisbane||4019-4028, 4069-4071, 4124-4126, 4130, 4133-4150, 4165-4168, 4183-4204, 4207-4209, 4270-4299, 4500-4549|
|GC||Gold Coast||4210-4224, 4226-4269, 9726-9919|
|1000-1935, 2000-2079, 2085-2107, 2109-2156, 2158, 2160-2172, 2174-2229, 2232-2249, 2557-2559, 2564-2567, 2740-2744, 2747-
2751, 2759-2764, 2766-2774, 2776-2777, 2890-2897
|N1||Sydney||2080-2084, 2108, 2157, 2159, 2173, 2230-2231, 2508-2514, 2555-2556, 2560-2563, 2568-2574, 2745-2746, 2752-2758, 2765, 2775,
|V0||Melbourne Metro||3000-3062, 3064-3098, 3101-3138, 3140-3210, 3800-3801, 8000-8999, 9999|
|V1||Melbourne||3063, 3099-3100, 3139, 3335-3341, 3427-3443, 3750-3799, 3802-3811, 3910-3920, 3926-3944, 3975-3978, 3980-3983|
|Q2||QLD Country Near||4309-4453, 4580-4693|
|Q3||QLD Country Mid||
|4454-4499, 4694-4802, 4804-4805, 9920-9960|
|CB||Canberra||200-299, 2600-2620, 2900-2920|
|S0||Adelaide Metro||5000-5113, 5115-5117, 5125-5130, 5158-5169, 5800-5999|
|S1||Adelaide||5114, 5118-5124, 5131-5157, 5170-5200|
|N3||Albury||1936-1999, 2640-2641, 2708-2709|
|N2||NSW Country||2264-2281, 2311-2484, 2487-2499, 2533-2554, 2575-2599, 2621-2639, 2642-2647, 2649-2707, 2710-2714, 2716, 2720-2730, 2787-
|Q4||QLD Country North||4803, 4806-4999, 9961-9998|
|W0||Perth Metro||6000-6030, 6036, 6050-6066, 6069, 6076, 6090-6110, 6112-6120, 6147-6160, 6162-6175, 6180, 6182-6206, 6210, 6800-6990, 6992-
|W1||Perth||6031-6035, 6037-6049, 6067-6068, 6070-6075, 6077-6089, 6111, 6121-6146, 6161, 6176-6179, 6181, 6207-6209, 6211-6214, 6991,
|7000-7019, 7050-7053, 7055-7108, 7172, 7248-7254, 7258-7329, 7800-7999|
|T1||Tasmania||7020-7049, 7054, 7109-7150, 7155-7171, 7173-7247, 7255-7257, 7330-7799|
|V2||VIC Country||2648, 2715, 2717-2719, 2731-2739, 3221-3334, 3342-3349, 3351-3352, 3357-3426, 3444-3688, 3691-3749, 3812-3909, 3921-3925,
3945-3974, 3979, 3984-3999
|AAT||Aust Antarctic Territory*||7151-7154|
|S2||SA Country||2880-2889, 5201-5749|
|NT1||NT Near||0800-0802, 0804-0821, 0828-0851, 0853-0853, 0860-0861, 0870-0871, 0873-0879, 0906-0999|
|NT2||NT Remote||0803-0803, 0822-0827, 0852-0852, 0854-0859, 0862-0869, 0872-0872, 0880-0905|
|W4||Christmas & Cocos Is*||6798-6799|
|W2||WA Country South||6215-6700|
|W3||WA Country North||6701-6797|
Makita Limited Warranty
MAKITA POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES
Makita Power Tools & Accessories are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. In addition to any statutory rights and remedies you may have, Makita warrants its products sold new in Australia via an Authorised Makita Australia Dealer against defective workmanship and faulty materials from the date of purchase by the end customer for the corresponding period set out in the Classifications below (calculated in each case from the date of purchase):
*Limited to purchases that are registered online at Makita.com.au/MyMakita within 30 days of invoice. This offer is extended to purchases made between 1st January 2020 and 30th June 2020, which must be registered by 31st July 2020 to qualify.
**Purchases registered post 30 days of invoice or non-registered purchases, including those prior to 1st January 2020.
***The spare parts must also have been fitted by an Authorised Service Agent.
Makita will undertake, as its option, to repair or replace, free of charge, each product or part thereof which qualifies under this Limited Warranty on the condition that:
• The complete product is returned to Makita or one of its Authorised Service Agents, in person or freight pre-paid by you, and found, on examination, to be suffering from a manufacturing defect;
• The product or relevant part has not been subjected to misuse, neglect, or been involved in an accident; and
• The repairs are not required as a result of normal wear and tear.
Makita cannot be held responsible for any repair other than those carried out by it or one of its Authorised Service Agents. In Australia “Makita” means MAKITA (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145, Telephone: 1300 361 690.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 001 117 335.
PLEASE RETAIN A COPY OF THE TAX INVOICE FOR YOUR WARRANTY.