Christie Engineering CHPD-78 – 1.3HP 4-Stroke Petrol Post Driver
The CHPD78 replaces the CHPD73 model. It is extremely lightweight and portable while being powerful enough to drive a star or Y steel picket post into the hardest ground in a matter of seconds. The CHPD78 also has the capacity to drive larger section posts including Waratah MaxY, Clipex BEEFY, 50X50 timber and pipe to 65NB (without any adapters). The design enables the operator to move along a fence line with ease much faster than traditional air and hydraulic driven units. All internal components are manufactured from the highest quality precision machined materials to give the longest tool life possible. The harsh hammering action is isolated from the operator via spring cushioned handles allowing many hours of fatigue free operation even by commercial operators. The power plant is the ultra-reliable Honda GX35 1.0kW motor boasting 3 year Australia wide warranty. The post driver now also carries a 3 year major parts failure warranty (Excludes normal wear).
- Lightweight design, powerful hammer action with ergonomic design and isolated handles.
- CNC machined body from Cast high strength heat treated aluminium for a long service life with stainless steel screws that will never rust.
- High quality sealed bearings are used in all internal rotating components.
- Genuine Honda GX35 4-stroke Motor with 3 years warranty, precision tool to revolutionise fencing.
- Australian made by Christie Engineering Pty. Ltd. Registered design: 201111227
- Mechanised fence post driver used for driving in Star and Y configuration posts, ground rods and guide posts. Something that every farmer or fencing contractor needs.
- Ideal for temporary fencing in remote areas
- Blows per minute : 1720
- Joules : 26
- KW : 1.0 (1.3HP) at 7,000 rpm
- 4-stroke, overhead cam
- Trigger throttle with integrated stop button
- Spring isolated hand grips
- Fuel consumption: 0.71 L/h at 7,000 rpm
- Meets strictest worldwide emission and noise req.
- Starting system : recoil (pull start)
- Rating : Continuous use on standard posts
- Weight : 13.5kg
- Engine warranty : 3 Year genuine honda warranty
- Post driver warranty : 12 months parts failure
- Noise Level : >100dB Hearing protection required
If you have any queries about Freight, please Call: 07 3326 1555 or Email: email@example.com
**We are able to dispatch goods Australia wide**
** Cut Off Time For Overnight Orders is 11:30 am Subject To Stock Availability **
** International orders are accepted at our discretion, Please contact our sales team for terms conditions & charges related to overseas orders**
Free Shipping - For Orders Over $99 (Conditions applied)
C&L Tool Centre now offers free delivery for orders over $99 on a single transaction depending on shipping weight and Destination Zone. Please see table below for details.
The Total weight of the order must be below 20KG and the dimensions of the package have a maximum length of 1m and package volume of 0.25m³.
Items that exceed the above weights and dimensions or not meet requirements in Table1 may incur a freight charge and we will contact you prior to the dispatch to advise and confirm any freight charges.
This offer is valid for a limited time and C&L Tool Centre reserves the right to remove the offer without notice.
Over $99 Free Shipping - Terms and Conditions
|Destination Zone||Cart Total Requirement For Different Shipping Weight and Zone||Postcode|
|4000-4018, 4029-4068, 4072-4123, 4127-4129, 4131-4132, 4151-4164, 4169-4182, 4205-4206, 9000-9725|
|Q1||Brisbane||4019-4028, 4069-4071, 4124-4126, 4130, 4133-4150, 4165-4168, 4183-4204, 4207-4209, 4270-4299, 4500-4549|
|GC||Gold Coast||4210-4224, 4226-4269, 9726-9919|
|1000-1935, 2000-2079, 2085-2107, 2109-2156, 2158, 2160-2172, 2174-2229, 2232-2249, 2557-2559, 2564-2567, 2740-2744, 2747-
2751, 2759-2764, 2766-2774, 2776-2777, 2890-2897
|N1||Sydney||2080-2084, 2108, 2157, 2159, 2173, 2230-2231, 2508-2514, 2555-2556, 2560-2563, 2568-2574, 2745-2746, 2752-2758, 2765, 2775,
|V0||Melbourne Metro||3000-3062, 3064-3098, 3101-3138, 3140-3210, 3800-3801, 8000-8999, 9999|
|V1||Melbourne||3063, 3099-3100, 3139, 3335-3341, 3427-3443, 3750-3799, 3802-3811, 3910-3920, 3926-3944, 3975-3978, 3980-3983|
|Q2||QLD Country Near||4309-4453, 4580-4693|
|Q3||QLD Country Mid||
|4454-4499, 4694-4802, 4804-4805, 9920-9960|
|CB||Canberra||200-299, 2600-2620, 2900-2920|
|S0||Adelaide Metro||5000-5113, 5115-5117, 5125-5130, 5158-5169, 5800-5999|
|S1||Adelaide||5114, 5118-5124, 5131-5157, 5170-5200|
|N3||Albury||1936-1999, 2640-2641, 2708-2709|
|N2||NSW Country||2264-2281, 2311-2484, 2487-2499, 2533-2554, 2575-2599, 2621-2639, 2642-2647, 2649-2707, 2710-2714, 2716, 2720-2730, 2787-
|Q4||QLD Country North||4803, 4806-4999, 9961-9998|
|W0||Perth Metro||6000-6030, 6036, 6050-6066, 6069, 6076, 6090-6110, 6112-6120, 6147-6160, 6162-6175, 6180, 6182-6206, 6210, 6800-6990, 6992-|